Saturday, January 28, 2012

8.5month weight check


So Max now weighs a whopping 13lbs 1.8oz and is 25" long. That means in 2 weeks he basically gained a lb which is great. However this shows me a trend. He had a steep gain coming out of the hospital then he slowed, resulting in a 2week weight check, and now a steep gain again. I think he'll slow again this month and they'll get upset and want to see him in 2 weeks. I think my little man is just perfect. He walks along furniture and pulls himself up now on things like walls and glass not just items where he has a handle. The best part is he has a huge smile everytime he does it. It never gets old.

On another note we are now at the 16week point of my pregnancy and the baby has a heartbeat of about 150. The next update we'll know the sex! The last couple weeks I've been getting migraines so thankfully my Dr. gave me something because tylenol just wasn't cutting it when Matthew isn't around. When Matthew is around he just lets me rest and takes care of Max though I feel guilty since it is his time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment